Monday, February 27, 2012

Still stopping

Hello,
So I have been sick for about a week now. I was researching online and it seems like the general consensus is it last about 2 weeks.  I have been in bed a lot!! It is crazy!! But it has been ok...I have had a great visiting teacher come give me home made soup and some essential oils. So has anyone tried essential oils? It seems to be soothing my throat a lot, but it has not shortened my cold. I think it is nice that it is natural and it helps my throat a lot! Because seriously my throat has been killing me! I have been to the doctors twice. The second time they gave me some nice pain meds!! This sickness is not fun (not that any sicknesses are), but this one I get headaches really easy. Does that happen to any of you when you have been sick?

I really hope my plants are going to be ok, all the vegetable and the moon flower looks great. The flowers that are petunias are having troubles, there is only one sprout. I think it is because I have been sick and I haven't been able to tend them as much as I want to:(

La la la la la, well I just don't know what to write.........

I love my husband and he is great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment