Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

I know I have not finished my indepth blogging about my vacation to florida, Dont worry I have all the information written down. I just need to transfer it to my blog!

I really really really miss Florida! Sitting here at my house with my cold toes, makes me miss it even more. It was just nice and warm there, perfect temperature. Although there was one time I was pretty cold after I got drenched on a ride at universal studios (best rapids ride ever!), but I really wasn't cold until it was getting later in the day. Oh how nice it was to sit in the sun!

RB has the door open and has let the cat in, now it is really really cold! Ok, so the cat looks pregnant, but the owner before said they had got her fixed. I hope that was the truth. If she does I will have some cute looking kittens and will be taking her to the vet.

No comments:

Post a Comment