Hello!
Today I received my mini greenhouse!! Yippee!! Except for one sad part..... The corner on the top was broken up! I hopefully fixed it with super glue though. I let the people I bought it from know, just incase the super glue doesn't hold up!
My cousins came for a visit for a little bit and I was able to watch little Berdie while her mother took her other daughter to dance class. She is a sweet little baby! I have a picture of her below.
Alll in all, this mini greenhouse was easy to put together. It is a bit flimsy and I might remedy that somehow!
Tomorrows mission: To get some seeds planted!
Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Mini Greenhouse in Pieces on my front room floor! |
 |
| Jiffy Sevens and Plant Labels |
 |
| Soiless media and a container to start plants in. |
 |
| Cute little Berdie I got to watch for a little bit as I assembled some my greenhouse! |
 |
| Heating mat to propagate seeds on! |
 |
| This finished mini greenhouse! |
No comments:
Post a Comment