Today was Today!!!! Argadabebarg!! That is my new word when I am frustrated! HA! I had a headache all day today and it didn't go away until around 5:30! I took medicine at 1pm! What is with that, the medicine probably didn't take the headache away. It is my fault I had a headache, I played xbox last night with out wearing my glasses. Yes, I wear glass, didn't you know? I wear glasses when I am looking at screens or reading books. Its not that it makes the picture any clearer, but according to my eye doctor my eyes overwork and then it leads to headaches......blah.
I made dinner tonight, that usually doesn't happen. RB and I are trying to be better at eating out, Because our budget has changed drastically in the last six months. It probably isn't good to eat out so much anyways. I made yummy sloppy joes!
I am so excited!! I ordered seeds yesterday! Yes, I am a bit weird. I get excited about ordering seeds. The lady I ordered them from has already shipped them and they are on their way to me! The other things I ordered yesterday have not been shipped yet. I ordered a seed propagation heat mat! I have wanted to get one of those since I learned about them in my greenhouse management class! Guess what else I ordered? I ordered a mini greenhouse!! I hope it is as good as I want it to be! So I will be planting lots of seeds and then growing plants. If they turn out great(Which I hope they will), I will be selling them! YAY! Did I mention that is what I got my degree in, so I am not just doing this in the dark. I will take pictures and update my progress on this blog!
Yay! That is awesome about all your plant stuff! And boo to the headache. :( I hate those. Can't wait to see pics of all you fantastic little green growing things. :)
ReplyDelete