Sunday, June 5, 2011

My weekend

Hello fellow bloggers!

This weekend was fun. I went to my cousins' double baby shower for Raili and Kelsey. Raili is having a boy. Kelsey is having a girl. Then, after the baby shower, my sister came to my house with her four kids and spent the night, and we partaaay'd! We roasted hotdogs and hamburgers and then roasted mashmallows.

After that we made pumpkin chocolate chip cooies, and while they cooked, my sister's three girls started watching a movie. Then we saw that RB was coming home soon, and so we all hid to scare him, but then Dayana started crying because she got scared, and didn't really scare him. But it was fun anyway!

Then they finished their movie and we all went to bed. I didn't sleep good last night. I maybe finally fell asleep at 4:00 am, so I have been pretty tired today. But today we all went to church. Jayden was brave enough to go to Primary in another ward, and I got to be in the nursery as a substitute, and I thought that was just fine because Dayana and Emma were in there. Emma was too scared to go to a class, so she stayed with me in nursery.

After nursery, we all went to Sacrament Meeting, and then we all came back to my house and made lunch. We made stir fry and mac and cheese. Yes, I know, weird combination. But the girls wanted mac and cheese, but not stir fry, and I wanted stir fry, but not mac and cheese, so that is what happened.

And then Jayden and Emma colored with RB and they made up a game and played a game. Daline and Chris took a nap in my front room, and Dayana ran around and played with me in the front room. Well, kind of with me. I just watched her. She pretended to be a dog and barked at all of us. It was very cute!

Then my sister and her family went home and I watched a scary movie, and it gave me a headache. And now I'm having RB type my blog for me, as I dictate to him and sit on the couch.

That has been by weekend! Hope you all had a good weekend to the one person who reads this! (It is OK if only one person reads this. I enjoy writing it.)

Bye!

That's all. Done! Save it! Publish it! What are you writing? RB?! RB?!!! What are you writing! HEY! RB?

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! RB is funny. And it was fun to see you guys yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete