Hello out there.
It has been raining a lot! It has been crazy! Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny!
RB and I planted my garden on Saturday, It finally happened! Yippee! Last year I planted the garden at the beginning of May. Funny story, I couldn't tell Tue difference between some of my plants so I don't know if I have several cantelop planted or several cucumber. I guess I will find out when they start to grow more. Hopefully I have both.
It has been a fun weekend. On Friday my sister came and visited me. We planted some flowers in my front yard. On Saturday we planted the garden, then we went to layton and met up with rbs dad, Cindy and Jeff to eat dinner with them at Garcia's. It was RB's parents anniversary on Saturday. Sunday we drove down to RB's dads house and ate Sunday dinner with them again. We went to RB's moms grave, the headstone has been placed there finally. It is a very pretty one. Today I slept in until noonish, don't know why I was so worn out. I went grocery shopping and then worked on painting an old dresser, but I ran out of paint and didn't feel like going back to another store. I guess I will do it tomorrow, maybe I will.
That about sums up my weekend. It was fun to have an extra day off and have RB home today!
Ok, bye
No comments:
Post a Comment