Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hello
Yesterday was a fun day. I got sunburned in weird places. On the back of my hands, on my nose, and my chest. I went to my family reunion. It was the Hansen family reunion. It was super awesome! Got to see lots of my family. My sister wasn't able to come due to the fact that her oldest daughter was sick with strep. We played lots of games and had our annual Chinese auction. I put my crocheted hats in the auction! I got to take pictures of my cousin and her husband who are having a baby in July. I will show you some when I get them edited!

My eyes hurt, and they have periodically been for a bit. I think it is allergies.

I am tired, blah de blah de blah! And I am in a weird mood! Arg...................................la de da de da!

Ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment