Monday, June 27, 2011

Hi Again

Ashley and I visited my grandpas grave stone! That is Ashley in the picture not me:)



I have to say that I was able to get up and I don't feel like I need to go lay back down and take a nap! Yay, Maybe this phase of 'getting up at noon only to stay up for two hours then go back to bed and take a couple hour nap' is coming to an end! It has been happening since like last Tuesday or Wednesday. I still feel worn out today, but at least I don't feel like I need to be in bed!

Last night I could not fall asleep, It was crazy!!! I just kept staring at the ceiling! I got bored of that so I watched some TV. I think I finally fell asleep at around 4 am. Maybe my body had decided it had enough sleep the last week. I really do like sleeping at night though, so my body shouldn't do that to me. I slept in until noon!

This summer/spring has been an interesting one. I have been trying to get all of my unfinished projects done. Like, this jean quilt I have literally been working on for a year or two? Just been doing it really slowly. I finally got it back out and the only thing that needs to be done is tie it. One problem, I don't have those quilting things, hmmmm what are they called? I cant think of the name, but you have to have them to tie a quilt.
Next thing I have been working on is redoing my dressers. I am not done. I have painted the small one and the long one, but have not even started on the tall one! I will have to put pictures so you know what I am talking about.
I have tried to sew a couple of shirts, neither of them worked out. I bought material that was supposed to be good for t-shirts, well it wasn't! I am not exactly sure what I am going to do about that one. The other shirt, just needs to be unpicked, regathered and the sewn again. There is a part of the shirt that is gathered, well for some reason I sewed all the gathering part to one spot and now I have a big poof where it is not supposed to be.

I revamped a shirt, that turned out quite cute! In fact RB even came home and said "Cute Shirt" And I said "Thanks, I made it" And he was like "really", he was impressed!

I also made a curtain for my window in my computer room! Yay! It worked out!

RB has been running a lot lately and has done a 5k, and a 10k. Now he is training for a half marathon! Then He is going to be doing Ragnar!
The above picture is of him coming up to finish his 10k. .This picture is of him almost to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment