Hello
Well it has been a full week since I have typed on my blog! Seriously feels like a day! I can't believe how fast time goes. Let's see what my week consisted of.
Monday I slept in, oh wait I slept in all week! This week my chronic mono has seemed to effect me more then it usually does. Anyways back to Monday, I was tired and was gonna go over to my families house, but plans changed and I stayed home. I have a bad memory because I don't remember what else I did that day. I will skip Tuesday because I can't remember what I did that day either. On Wednesday I went over to my aunt kris's house and helped her with some yard designs. After that I went to my parents and helped my brother write a resume.
Geez, can't remember what I did Thursday either. I worked in my yard for a bit either Thursday or Friday, and also did some laundry. I finished a book I had been reading called "my unfair godmother". It was funny. I also painted more of the dresser I have been working on.
Yesterday, I sewed on a project I had been working on. RB went for his long run and went all the way to the canyon. I met him there with lunch! It was lots of fun.
Today I slept in big time! I sewed some more today and baked some bread.
Boring, but oh well
you made bread!
ReplyDelete