Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hi
today I woke up at ten thirty! Yay for me, I know that sounds lame. This week I have had a really hard time in the morning. I finished folding my laundry I started yesterday. My sister came and visited with me until she had an interview. Hope she gets the job! I did her make up and recut her bangs! It was fun to hang out with her. After she left I cleaned the house a bit. RB came home and we went to arbys for dinner. After that I just messed around on my computer.
I tried to eat a peach before coming to bed, but it was so sour! Bleh! It was sad because I was so excited to eat it.
I got stuck watching tv and that is why it is so late at night!
Well
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment