So, I have been watching my moonflowers, watermelon, and cucumbers grow, but the sad part is my petunias have not germinated. I had like one or two, but nothing else out of the 60 or so I planted. I am very sad about this.... So I have contacted the seller and maybe she can send me replacements. I had bought them on ebay and she had very good feedback. I hope she will work with me!
Friday I went to a mystery dinner theater thing with my husband, my sister and her husband, my sister-in-law and her sister-in-law. It was rather fun! Our table won the suicide gone south award! We guess that the guy poisoned himself to get out of the sticky situation that he was in :) Ha ha ha ha.
I made scones today, but they didn't turn out the best. The oven in this apartment is a bit different then the other one I am used to, so I never know what heat setting I should put the oil on. I know it is supposed to be somewhere between low and medium.
My husband and I bought Mass Effect 3 this week!! He decided to get it for his birthday, even though his birthday is still more than a month away. I was definately okay with it. I am really trying to limit myself on how much I play the game, although we tend to fight over who gets to play it when:) We both have been waiting for this game for a while to come out. I used to be excited about the new Old Republic game coming out, but then they turned it into an mmo. I like mmo's, but I don't want to pay the extra fees every month that come along with them. So I have purchased that game.
I am getting a little annoyed at my phone, I wish that I had a phone with actually buttons for typing and not just having a touch screen, I like being able to feel the buttons as I text. I always am mispelling words. Next phone I get hopefully it will be a phone that has a slide out keyboard.
No comments:
Post a Comment