I believe I am on the mend! Yay! I did really great on Sunday and Monday, but today my sore throat is back! Well, it is probably because I talked way to much the last two days.
So, I seriously almost killed all my plants! I forgot to put on the humidity cover, and I woke up this morning to very sorry looking plants! Yikes, I am pretty sure that some of my watermelons went beyond the PWP (Permanent wilting point), and unfortunately are dead.............poor watermelon. Hopefully the other plants will perk up soon. I am kind of disappointed in my petunias, maybe the person I ordered them from gave me duds! The other seeds I ordered from her are turning out great though! I am still holding out a little hope, but it has been quite a long time.
I do have pictures, but they are currently on my phone. So I will put them on here when I upload them from my phone to my computer.
Thanks for reading!
Have an awesome day!
My goal for today, is to transplant some of my cucumbers to bigger pots and to put a board under my mini greenhouse. I will take pictures of this adventure!
![]() |
| Here is my one petunia! if you can see it. It isn't that great of a picture |


No comments:
Post a Comment