Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hi

Today has not been a great day. I have been so so exhausted!  It has been so frustrating! I haven't done anything today! I read some from a book today.  I really have been so so so tired! I get up and can't go to far before having to sit down and taking a breather. It has been really bad today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Krista. It's so hard to be sick all the time. The last 10 months I've had a taste of what you've been going through the last 3 years. I've been dealing with knee and shoulder injuries since May and there have been so many ups and downs. There have been days where all I can do is lay on the couch and watch t.v. and can't walk and can't get down the stairs. It's the hardest when my shoulders flare up and I can't sew, cook, do dishes or anything that makes me feel like a useful human being. It's hard when I have days where I am in constant pain. Sometimes I wonder why I have to go through this...it certainly keeps me from helping other people and being productive. I've really had to lower my expectations and be grateful for the simple, wonderful pleasures in life. We have to believe that the trials we go through will help strengthen us and help us empathize with others' struggles and trials. I hope you get feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is exaclty how I feel! I get frustated because I don't feel like a useful human being! Drives me Crazy! I am really sorry you have been in pain, what did you do to yourself?

    ReplyDelete