Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Memories

So, I didn' really fall asleep at all last night. I got up at four am and played around on my computer for an hour. Then I tried to fall asleep, but probably didnt fall asleep until about 6 am....crazy

Anyway, I was thinking of a time when I was little and my parents were still together, They went on some vacation and my grandma Hansen came and stayed with us for a while to take care of us all:) I remember it being fun, but I also remember I got grounded because I was grumpy. How silly huh? My grandma put me on a chair and said that I could not leave that chair until I smiled. I was stubborn and was determined not to smile at all!!! I really don't know how long I sat there in the kitchen while my grandma was doing the dishes. Before long I was trying really hard not to smile and laugh at something my siblings were doing outside...My grandma noticed and dismissed me from my time out. I was so stubborn all I had to do was smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment