Hello! So I went back to the doctors for him to check up on how my toe was doing. He said it looked good. I am sorry to say that I was not brave enough for him to do my other toe.......I feel like a wimp, but those numbing shots really really hurt. I almost passed out....went into shock and then cried!! I am going to be put to sleep so he can do the other.........is that bad? Somebody tell me that it isn't bad so I don't feel like such a wimp, please! I don't mind needles, I get my flu shot every year, and i get blood drawn frequently. It doesn't bug me, so I thought I would be just fine for my toe. I was gonna have them both done the same day, but after he put the shots into my one foot I was not doing that again! I don't understand why it hurt so bad......maybe my brain made it worse than it actually was.
So, besides my toe not much else going on. It snowed a lot today. The snow flakes were the size of quarters at least!
Ok bye!
Dear Krista your not a wimp!
ReplyDelete