Hi
It has been about two weeks since I had my toe worked on and it is looking pretty spiffy! It doesn't hurt much anymore. I am scared for my check up appoitment, I might not be brave enough for the doctor to do my other toe.
I went for a bike ride on Friday. RB ran while I biked. It was pretty fun. I think it wore me out a bit to much because I have slept a lot this weekend. It was a very sunny day and I enjoyed it though.
My plants have started sprouting all over the place in my mini greenhouse! I will have to take a picture to show you, but they are thriving and loving life! My peas have not sprouted yet, but I didn't expect them to, at least not for a couple more days.
I follow a blog from a family in my old ward, one of their daughters was sick with leukemia. She passed away just a couple of days ago kind of unexpectadly. She had just finished chemo before they were to do a bone marrow transplant. I have been reading her blog since they found out in 2009. It just shocked me when I read that she had passed away, she was only nineteen! I have really started to become a hater of cancer! I mean I was always a hater, but I keep knowing so many people who have died from cancer in the last little bit of my life. Every time someone passes away from cancer it just makes me hate it even more!
Sorry, Just had to say something about that!
I enjoyed listening to general conferance today. It was nice. I didn't get to listen to much yesterday because I kept falling asleep. Silly me!
Now It is time to sign off and go join RB in the other room, who is probably wathing "Whose line is it anyway?"
Fun show
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment