Well today is Monday, as you probably all know. I have been watching the stream in my back yard off and on all day. There has been a bunch of flooding around here and I have been a little bit worried since there is a stream in my back yard. All is well though! No flooding so far at our house. Thank you for the people who texted me to ask if we had been flooded. Makes me feel all thankful for the people I know!
I went to my nieces bday party on Saturday. It was super fun to see some of my family. I can't believe how time flies, it really seemed like last week I was at her one year old party. My other niece is getting her tonsils out tomorrow. Hope thongs go super well for her and her family.
Today I went and ate at ihop for a late breakfast/early lunch. That place just doesn't seem to be as yummy as it used to be to me. Ever since I had the breakfast food on the cruise, I have been craving French toast with banana caramel syrup! So yummy, I had it like every morning on the cruise!
I finished the last book in a series I had been reading. It ended well, except I don't like when they end the series with unanswered questions...... the series was called the faierie path. It has six books. The sixth just came out in January.
I am pretty sure I have had a bug for a little bit. It hasnt effected me to much except for a sore throat and sleeping a bit more than usual.
I have been crocheting these cute hats like crazy! I think I posted a pic of one in my last post. If not I will post one next time.
This post has been jumping from subject to subject. Hope ya don't mind.
I made stir fry today, it wassup pretty yummy.
Ok well I guess I am gonna go.
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment