Hi
I have some pictures to show you all!!
This first one is of my first little sprout that came up in my mini greenhouse!!
This is when A bunch had sprouted!!
and this is how they look today!! ummmm I don't think I am going to have enough room in my garden. Pumpkins, Watermelons, Cantalope, Cauliflour, Cucumbers, and Peppers are just some of the plants in here!! It needs to warm up a lot so I can get these planted! It probably won't be for a couple of weeks!!
This is when A bunch had sprouted!!
and this is how they look today!! ummmm I don't think I am going to have enough room in my garden. Pumpkins, Watermelons, Cantalope, Cauliflour, Cucumbers, and Peppers are just some of the plants in here!! It needs to warm up a lot so I can get these planted! It probably won't be for a couple of weeks!!
This is a hat that I recently made!! Isn't it so cute?? I am going to be taking it to my family reunion and puting it in the chinese auction we have every year! 

Oh my gosh! Cute hat! You need to help me make one! I've got yarn. :)
ReplyDelete