Saturday, March 26, 2011

aloha!

Hello my fellow citizens of this fair place we live!
Today was a great day in the life of moi! I planted peas and some carrots in my garden! I am going to have a lot more peas in my garden than last year. I am excited, hopefully I can freeze some this year. I showed a picture of the seeds I planted indoors on my previous post. Three have germinated! Yay! I hope more than that germinate!
I had cousins come visit today! It was fun. They invited me to go bowling, but we didn't go. I realized after they left I couldn't have gone anyway because of my toe! I guess that brings me up to update you on my toe. It is going good. I can't quite where shoes, except for flip flops. They work great. Other shoes make it hurt and feel uncomfortable.
Tonight we ate at a pizza place, mine was way to greasy......blah. I don't like greasy foods. They arent good for you either. I watched mall cop! It is a funny show.

I woke up really tired, but i actually did stuff today. Yay for that!
Oh yeah, and the other day RB and I got our caps and gowns to walk! yay!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for garden stuff! And yay for caps and gowns for graduation! :)

    ReplyDelete