Thursday, March 17, 2011

howdy!

Hello everyone, well hello to those of you who read this. Today has been a good day. I love that it is gonna officially be spring in a couple of days! I already have flowers blooming in my yard, just the crocus's. They are a pretty yellow!
I went to the doctor today, still have chronic mono. Not really surprised because I feel like I still have it. I did get a vitamin b shot today to see if it helps me counter act the effect of mono. I am going to get a minor surgery done on my toes. They are ingrown and have been for a while, I just finally got the courage to go talk to a Dr about it. They are pretty nad so they aren't doing it the normal way. I will tell you more when I know more, but I am not to worried about it. I will be glad to have my toes not in pain anymore! I keep wanting to plant my veggies, but it is just to early.
The one bad thing about graduating is that now I get to start paying off my student loans. Yahoo! Ok not really excited, but I will be when they are paid off.
I decided to officially stop selling Mary Kay . Great product, but I just don't have the energy to run it as a business and make money from it.
I love it when it is sunny!


my parents stopped by today! it was fun to have them here! Well gonna go
Bye

1 comment:

  1. Yay for warm weather! I want us to start growing some stuff too, but our fist attempt didn't work very well because we can't really plant stuff in the ground ... And good luck with your toes! I think Rob had some kind of surgery on his toes for ingrown nails too.

    ReplyDelete