How are you all doing today? Me, my toe is starting to hurt! The numbness is wearing off. I just got one toe worked on, I had ingrown toe nails on both sides of this one toe. I seriously thought that the doctor was just going to look at them then he would schedule surgery for later, nope! He dove right into to surgery after I agreed. Wow, the most painful part was just getting the shots to get it numb! I almost passed out, good thing I was already laying down! Any way, the later pictures are of that, dont worry nothing gross. It is all nicley badadged up.
Th rest of the pictures on here are just random ones. I will explain as I go.
I got many plants from RB's moms funeral. This picture is just showing you them.
This is the puzzle I have been complaining about for a while! It is finally done. 3000 peices all done!! wahoo, finally.
This is a plant I am currently babysitting. It likes my windowsill and so it started to bloom some pretty flowers.
This is RB and some of his family in Death Valley, CA. We went there a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty nice and warm compared to here.
I visited my grandma and my aunt in vegas when we were visting Cindy. She looks so happy. Love it!
I got this scarf for christmas from my mom, I like it!


No comments:
Post a Comment