Hello
This week has been hard on me. I found out that I have high cholesterol and I am low on vitamin b and d. I have been pretty tired this week. I thought I was getting better! I have started taking vitamin b and d ,but I am still tired. Maybe it will take a bit more time for me to notice. I have to cut back on fats! Seriously I don't eat that many fatty foods! I don't eat dairy because I am lactose and tolerant, that already cuts out a lot of fat from my diet.
This is gonna be a short post, I thought it would help to write it down. I think of is just making me more frustrated.
Oh well
Bye
Oh my Krista, you are so stinkin cute! I am sorry if you had a bad day, week or even month. Is there anything I can do to help?
ReplyDelete