Hello
We made it back from Vegas on Tuesday evening! I went to death valley while I was there and it was so so nice to sit inthe warm sun and eat our picnic lunch! It was beautiful there. I love palm trees!
Now I am back and I am freezing! I have been working on a puzzle and I just want it to be dkne! Anyone want to come finish it for me? I am mainly doing it to get it out of the way.
Today I went and had lunch with RB At center street grill. I really love that place, it has some delicious Food. Their Hamburgers are really good and they serve breakfast all day long!!! I love getting the French toast, it is yummy!
So besides eating out and working on the puzzle that is all I have done today so far. I need to go grocery shopping but I am to cold to want to leave the house! Maybe later today.
Ok
Bye!
I agree, cold weather is just an invitation to not go anywhere. A little warmth sounds like fun though.
ReplyDelete