Ok So Last post was a bit of a downer post. Sorry :)
Today has been a pretty good day. I exercised and was able to get some things accomplished.
I finished crocheting a purse the other day, and my brother in law was over and apparently thought it was a hat. I wasn't there, but when RB told me that and he put it on his head to show me I laughed really really hard. It looked like I had made a cute racoon hat or something! I am almost tempted to make another one that has the coloration of racoon ears :)
I recenlty disovered modpodge!! Now I have been modpodging like crazy! It is so much fun! I have been temped to go buy a bunch of things so I can create more modpodged items! I keep looking at everything and thinking "I could so modpogde some cute paper on that"! I am afraid RB is going to come home one day and his computer will be modpodged!!! Ok Just kidding, I wouldn't do that.
You should totally modgepodge Rb's computer. I just modgepodged a star that I got from Real Deals. It looks super cute!
ReplyDelete