Hello everyone who is out there reading.
So today is Sunday and I missed church again! This nine am is harder then I thought it would be. I need to better at getting up earlier then noon. I was doing really well at the beginning of the year. It has been a difficult couple of weeks. We are back home so I should get back into a better routine. This week has really gone fast. I been a bit sick and it has made me really tired, but of hasn't been to bad. Just a stuffy nose and a sinus headache.
I finished my Hawaii scrap book and got it in the mail. It is sad to look through and see some of the mistakes I missed and they got printed in it.
Well I really can't think of much to say..........hmmmm..........RB and I made a cake today. It was really yummy and I probably ate too much of it.
Well I guess that is all
Krista lyn
No comments:
Post a Comment