Hello
This week has been a hard week for me and RB. Rbs mom passed away late Monday night unexpectedly. We knew she had cancer, but we thought we still had a couple of years or even a small possibility of getting the cancer into remission. We all think she had a pulmonary embalism, a blood clot to the lungs that took her so quickly. I am still in shock and can't believe it actually happened. We have been staying in sandy and have been getting the funeral arranged. It will be held on Monday. All of rbs siblings have been here and it has been really good for him. It is lucky that both of us were able to just come with out much trouble from rbs work. Since I am done with school I was completely free. If you would like to read her obituary I posted it on my Facebook page.thanks for all of your support!
Krista
I'm so sorry Krista (and RB). That's a tough thing. I can't imagine loosing someone so close to you. If you guys need anything (mail picked upt ect) let me know!
ReplyDelete