Today has been mostly a normal day, The last week is a different story. This time it wasn't me with the medical issues :) But it was my RB! I would rather have it be me then him. I took RB to the emergency room last tuesday morning because he was really nauseaus and was having severe stomache pain. They ran a whole bunch of tests and he had to get poked several times. They did xrays, CT scans and a bunch of blood tests! We find out that he has appendicitus. Crazy, but all is well. He got them taken out and did quite good. Only had to spend one night in the hospital. They did it laproscopic, so it has a faster healing time. We went to a check up today and everything is looking good. He was getting really bored, because he didn't go to work all last week. I think he was glad when monday came and he could get back to doing something :) Since his work isn't labor intensive ( except for his brain:), he was able to go back sooner to work.
Besides that it has been pretty normal around here.
One of our cats has gone missing.....randomly. Two cats came with this house, they are mostly wild, but we feed them because the lady who lived here before us did and they keep the mouse population down. The one we call meow mix has been missing a couple days now. I am not to worried, she usually shows back up.
School is still really busy, I have a test this week, 2 papers dues, and one assignment. I only have two classes. Still it is crazy. These last two days I haven't really wanted to do school, I have other things I want to do, I think I am getting spring fever.....in the winter :)
Well I am tired so I am probably going to go to bed. It is only 8:30, but I am tired :)
bye
cya laters
i'm feelin the spring fever too ... let's just skip all the snow and cold ... ha
ReplyDelete