Sunday, November 7, 2010

I have been really out of it for the past week :) I got sick about a week ago and I am officially feeling a better today. I just have (again) had no energy and I have been sleeping a whole lot this week. Sorry RB!!! He probably is wondering when I am ever going to get over this sleeping disease! I am wondering too... does anyone know that answer?? It has been a hard week because I had two papers due on Friday. Thankfully I got them done in time and turned in. This week I hope is going to be a bit easier. My test and the paper I had due both got moved to next week. So That brings the total for this week to .....Nothing is due!! But next week I will have a test and two papers due! Ugg.....Well at least ( hopefully) I won't be so tired from being sick and it won't be as hard to get them done.

Devon and Angela moved out on Saturday. It has been quite around here. I think it will kick in more when monday comes and I will come home to an empty house :( My front rooms looks really bare now.

Hawaii story time:
Ok, so the only time that I got really motion sick was on the last night on the cruise. It was a friday night and we were all going to the liberty restaurant on board the ship. I was feeling a bit icky before I got there, but when I sat down I just started getting really nauseas. Apparently I looked like it.....I get really pale when I don't feel good.....because a couple of people asked me if I was alright. I decided that I wasn't going to force food into my stomache and left. I went and got a little bit of something from Aloha cafe for later in the night, but I never ended up touching it. I was sick for a bit, but fell asleep and when rb came back he gave me a Dramamine ( spelling) and I slept the rest of the night. I had a patch on my ear to prevent becoming motion sick, but I think the medicine had been washed away when I was at the beach that day.

I got to go to a lai (spelling) making class. I made a fresh flower lai out of orchids! It was really really fun! In total I got two real lai's! One from Wendy and Dave and one by making it. Then I got a beautiful red one from RB's mom that was a fake one! We got to wear them in our family pictures.
After I finished whith that class I went to a Sarong tieing class and learned some cool ways to tie a sarong around you. I also went to a Magic 101 class and learned some pretty cool tricks!! Maybe I will make a video and post it on here......see if I can fool anyone. When I learned the trick on the boat I was probably making everyone really annoyed because we were at the dinner table and I kept trying to get it right :) I still don't think I am that good at it:) It was fun on the cruise ship because they had a lot of different classes to go to :) I like learning stuff like that!!


Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment