Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wow and Geez

Geez I just don't know if I will be able to finish posting everything about Hawaii!! It was so amazing! The pillows were really amazing, I know that is a little odd, but they were so so so so soft. I need to find out where they bought them and go buy some for RB and I! That is what I want for Christmas! Those soft soft pillows!! Lets see maybe I will just tell a story at a time.





My dad worked on the island of Lanai ( hopefully that is how you spell it), and I was able to see it from a distance! He picked pineapple there when he was a teenager. We were on Maui. I was actually really close to taking a ferry over there and being able to actually set foot on the island, but time didn't really permit. That is one island I would like to go to if I ever go back to Hawaii. We were at an old whaling port town called Lahaina, but it has basically become a tourist destination. There are a lot of cute little shops. I enjoyed a yummy snow cone and bought a flower to go in my hair. This is where I got some cool pictures of the banai trees (again not sure how it is spelled). I would definately want those in my yard if they could grow here!











So that is all for today on Hawaii. In other news, Halloween has come and gone. We had trick or treaters for the first time in our married life and it was fun. We carved pumpkins with Heidi, Rob, Devon and Angela. It was a fun Halloween week. I didn't dress up as anything but myself :)




















2 comments: