Friday, December 10, 2010
cool new phone
Oh ok. So hello every one. This is being typed from my cool new phone! It is totally awesome. So finals week is next week . I should probably start studying for the tests that I have on Wednesday and Friday. I will be done with school! That is if pass these two classes. This blog post isn't going to have any paragraphs. I don't exactly know where the return key is. Well so RB and I went and saw the new movie called tangled. It was great! It is definately my new favorite movie. It was so funny and so good. There wasn't anything I would change about it. We also went and the new harry potter movie. That one was good. Nothing much has changed since the. Last post so goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment