Hi everyone :)
So we are officially closed on our home. No more paper work! That was a lot of papers to sign! Now it is the waiting and packing! I pakced about two boxes today and two yesterday. I am probably going to be running out of things to pack soon. Can't pack everything yet :) I am pretty sure I won't, I still have a lot ot pack.
Tomorrow I get to go in for very minor surgery. It will be interesting. No need to worry :) I get one sticth, My first sticth ever!! Hopefully my only one ever!!
I am so excited for Friday!! It will be My grandpas 90th bday party! Lots of family and yummy food!!
Bye
We can't wait to see your house! I hope we can make it up there while we're there! It's gonna be so busy. Happy B-day Grandpa! :)
ReplyDelete