Monday, December 7, 2009

Seven Stitches and Jon Schmidt

Hello
My grandpa had his 90 birthday party last friday night and it was awesome!! My aunt was also turning 40 and so for a big surprise, we had Jon schmidt show up for the party! it was amazing! I think most of my relatives were there.  It was a really fun night.

So my niece who is only tens months old, is really funny.  My sister taught her to laugh like count dracula!! It is so stinkin cute! She is the happiest baby I have ever known.

I went and got my cyst removed last wednesday. I would post pics but it is kind of disgusting looking. Maybe I still will :) I got seven stitches instead of one and the Cyst was a bit bigger then a pea, maybe a little bit smaller then a dime. It was interesting. They had changed my appoitment to eight o clock in the morning. I was scheduled in the afternoon. They forgot to tell me that I was supposed to get the perscription filled the night before since the pharmacy wouldn't be open that early. It would have been open it I had kept my appoitment for later in the afternoon. I find out that I get to do the procedure without any drugs to make me go to sleep, or forget what happened. I still cant believe I was wide awake as they cut me open. Don't worry they numbed it, but it was the weirdest feeling.  I didn't think I would bruise, but I have a bruise going down my neck. I guess I shouldn't be surpirsed, I do bruise easy. I get my stitches out this wednesday! They have been annoying to have, but it is ok.

1 comment: