Hi to y'all today!
I am moving this week, and It still hasn't hit me. I have lived in this apartment for three years. RB and I haven't lived any where else since we have been married and now we are moving into a really pretty home!! I am so excited for the extra space!! When we move in I will post pictures! I have pictures, but it has the other home owners stuff in it. The one thing I am not looking forward to is trying to get this apartment cleaned! I would so much rather pay some one else to do it. I wouldn't mind if I had the energy to do it, but a lot of times I don't. I scrubbed the inside of my toilet couple nights ago and went to bed, but didn't get up till the afternoon! Crazy, just because I scrubbed my toilet............ugh! ok enough complaining, it is a good thing I have RB to help me out :)
That is about all that has been happening. I got my stitches out. The Dr. said that it is healing very nicely! Yay!
bye
Seriously if you need a hand give me a call! My kids may mess things up worse but hey :) you're moving.
ReplyDeleteSo where's the pictures?!!
ReplyDelete