Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello

 This will be my last blog post for the year 2009! Wow it has gone really really fast. I really feel like I have just slept through this year :) ha ha!  Here is my list of things for 2009 that I have experienced, I will try to put them in order,

1. Strep Throat
2. New Niece
3. Mono
4. Dropped out of school, it is the first time I have really stopped since kindergarten ( except for summers)
5. Bells-Palsy
6. RB got a nice job in Logan!!
7. Family member in ICU for about three weeks, very scary but all is well :)
8.Chronic mono
9.Slept a lot
10.YELLOWSTONE!!!!!
11.Father in law had surgury
12.Cousin got married
13.Did a complete landscape for someone and got paid
14.Bought a brand new dress
15.Got cyst on ear
16.got cyst removed and had seven sticthes
17.Grandpa turned 90 and for his birthday had Jon Schmidt come!
18.Bought  a new house
19.moved into my house
20.Inherited ducks


Well, Goodbye 2009 and I love you RB!!

No comments:

Post a Comment