Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Realization



Lately, I have come to realize something,  I am the kind of person who thinks I am friends with everyone, even if we were friends forever ago, and they all have new lives and new friends and new family, and I am just stuck in the past...I don't know if this makes sense, but it is just what has been going through my mind lately. Over the past 8 years, I have been exposed, let's say, to way less people than the normal person. I don't have a job, don't have kids,  etc etc...... I haven't made many new friends....I mean, don't get me wrong, I love all the friends I have, even if they don't consider me a friend anymore. I just feel like most people have moved on with their lives and kind of have forgotten about me.... This is not supposed to be a downer post and I am not feeling sorry for myself, as I said earlier, It is becoming something I am realizing about my life as time goes on..BUT the more I think about it the more I become sorry for myself......um yeah, so I am going to stop talking about this subject, because I hate feeling sorry for myself


I seem to get extremely talkative and emotional when I take excedrin migraine medicine. Does this happen to anyone else? Emotional like, I am on the verge of tears one second and laughing about something else the next. It brings up too many emotions to deal with all at once, and I end up talking my husband's ear off. I don't like taking it, but Ibuprofen doesn't seem to work for my headaches anymore.


4 comments:

  1. I think I understand what you mean. Sometimes I'm sad when someone moves on and I feel that they might not consider me their friend because so much time had passed. I got to reconnect with an old friend last week I hadn't seen in years. It was nice to know that we still care about each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it is nice when you can reconnect. When I was writing about this I was actually thinking about you and thinking how you are one of the few friends I have made since I got sick :) I am glad we met!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bummed that I live so far away from you! I don't have that many friends in my city...I live in an area with a lot of military families, so I will make a friend and a year or so later, they move. I am trying to reach out and make more friends.

      Delete
    2. Thats hard! People always moving away. It would be fun if we didn't live so far away from each other, but looks like the place you live is beautiful!

      Delete