Today is Easter Sunday!
I am not doing much, Woke up with a headache.
I keep thinking of things I would like to do, but my craft room is kind of inaccessible right now. My ceiling is finally getting fixed. It just needs to have all the hardware put back on and then painted. So that room has everything shoved to one side and has a tarp over it.
I used to go to my Grandma Ma-t's house and we would play egg-ee-eye-over. It was super fun, we would get into teams and throw eggs from the back yard over the house, and hit the others in the front of the house. It was always a hoot!
I have set some goals for myself, and I know it sounds a bit kiddish but I have made a sticker chart to go with it. It helps keep me motivated! Because it is hard to stay motivated.
No comments:
Post a Comment