I am so glad that this winter is almost over. I am glad that I will be able to go out and about more when the weather is warmer!
RB and I went to an accountant to get our taxes done this year. They are all done now, so that is nice.
I really want to move out of this apartment. This is probably the least favorite place I have lived since being married.... *knocks on wood*
My dog passed away a little bit ago, I call him my dog, but he belonged to all the family really. He was my step moms dog, when she moved in he came with her, he was a little yorkie and just adorable. He was about 16 years old, and had many health problems by the end. He loved cuddles, and loved to play with the big dogs. I could always be happily greeted by him when I came to visit after I moved away. I made him a stepping stone to put on his grave. It is still sitting on my couch, my family got sick with the flu so I have been waiting till they get better to go over there.
No comments:
Post a Comment