I must have done too much, I slept 14 hours over the last day and I still feel tired, probably an early bedtime for me tonight. I have slept on and off most of today....It is just fine though, if my body needs the sleep then I will let me sleep. Might be a bug affecting me also, so we shall see.
I was reading through my journals the other day, trying to figure out the date to an event in my life. It is so interesting to see all the things I did pre-sickness, I was normal. Sometimes it is hard for me to read, because it reminds me of what I used to be able to do, but this time it wasn't as hard. It was mostly during my college days. One reason I love Facebook is because I still feel connected to the world and I am friends with all these wonderful people I went to college with, and get to know what they are up to these days.
Stinking awful virus. It just took too much of a toll on my body and it has never been able to recover from what the evil little monster did to me. Leaving me with only a little bit of what I used to be....
No comments:
Post a Comment