Sunday, May 8, 2016

Grumpy wife

 My husband is the coolest guy, but sometimes he has a really grumpy wife. Today was one of those day.

My weekend consisted of things I usually don't do, I guess I will start from the beginning.

 I did a landscape a couple years ago and decided that it needed some TLC this spring.   One hour on Friday and two on Saturday.....yeah I am having Post external malaise (as my doctor would call it) pretty bad. I feel super crappy and my whole body aches..... So my husband walks into my craft room asking if I was mad at him and I told him I wasn't that I was just rethinking some of my life choices. You know, because I am dramatic like that. The only choice I was rethinking was working on the landscape. I have two of my younger cousins helping me out, and I can't really just say "ok I want you to do this, this, and this" and expect it to get done exactly the way I want it, so I need to show them how...which is perfectly fine, because usually people can't read my mind. They are youngins (as I call them) and not really had landscaping experience before.  But back to telling my husband this, it doesn't come out pleasant and he walks away all sad.....Don't worry I explained my over dramatic response.

Yes, so I am pretty sore today and don't feel like moving at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment