Sunday, June 7, 2015

a Month!

 I really can't believe it has been a whole month since my grandma passed away! Wishing time would just slow down!

My right side of my face and neck hurt right now. I am getting a cold sore, I guess I have been stressing too much... I just need to not stress.....ha ha, ya right:) It doesn't help that I already have a weakened immune system. Here is to hoping I can just make my brain stop stressing and get over this cold sore, tomorrow! That would be nice.

I recently got to participate in a CFIDS/SEID research study. Got to answer a big packet of questions and get lots of blood drawn. It was interesting. I couldn't even keep my eyes open on the way home (my sister was driving), It wore me out so much. It took me a couple days to recover from that one, but hey maybe my blood will help them find a cure :)

I want to do something crafty today, but I should probably just go and lay down. Sometimes when I am crafting, I forget how tired I am, and then the craft goes south and so do I! lol.

hmmmm.... I can't think of what I have been up to lately. I have been looking at lots of house plans on pinterest and dreaming of the day I will get out of this apartment. I really miss having central air. Swamp coolers just make everything moist.... so much fun....


It is warming up, I love the summer! I just want to sit on a beach or swim all the time.

Ok, well my ear is starting to ache so, I better go put some drops in my ear... and lay down.

No comments:

Post a Comment