Wednesday, June 10, 2015

What I do

My life is so interesting. I really never know how I am going to feel from day to day, and it makes things extremely hard to plan. Like today for example, I need to go to the post office, but I have had terrible tummy cramps! Ugh, so bad that I have also been puking....oh so lovely. I think they are over for now. I really don't understand my tummy..... I have been feeling pretty good the last couple of weeks, normal ups and downs, but before that I was having a rough time! Tummy aches every day, sleeping lots, aches and pains. It just was not fun. I stayed inside a lot! I feel like I could put my  life into a graph.....



And when I feel yucky that is when I just do not keep a health journal because it is hard, even though that time is probably the most important time to keep up to date on my health journal.
Didn't believe me I had a health journal? Well here is a picture of it. I know, that name is funny.

This is what the inside looks like, Weekly schedule, heart rates, and journaling

No comments:

Post a Comment