Hi Everyone (at least the people who read this)
Today is sunday!!
Couple of things I have done recently. I went and saw two movies (not one right after another). I went and saw "Hunger Games" and "Mirror Mirror". I liked both a lot! I think Mirror Mirror is more my type of movie. I read the Hunger Games book and the ending freaked me out. Blah!! I just don't like violence and can't stand people going into depth about violent scenes.
What else have I done?
hmm, this last week Daline and her family came and visited and stayed over night. It was fun to have them all here. I should have taken some pictures to show you. Daline did, maybe she can post some on her blog (hint hint:). We had a had a fire and roasted hot dogs and marsh mellows! It was fun!
I finished reading the second book in the beyonders series. IT was great! I cant wait to see how the third one plays out! So let me explain this book a bit. It is by Brandon Mull, he wrote the Fablehaven Series (which I love). Two kids get mixed up in another worlds problem, but the cool thing is all the different species they run into. Okay, so imagine your a person, but you are also a plant.....They have seeds in the back of their necks and when they die, the seed pops out and gets replanted. You grow into a person again and are harvested! Weird, but COOL!! He has really made up some awesome species.
I also finished reading the book "crossed", It is a trilogy and is the second one in the series. I didn't it as good as the first book in the series. I just felt like not much happened...I mean things did happen, but just it seemed slow. It was still good though and hopefully the third one will be better! This book is about a dystopian society and is also a love story.
Well, My plants in my sisters green house and doing great!! I will post pics soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment