Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another day

Sitting here on the ground in my apartment, wishing I could get up and dance around. I found some pretty awesome music, and when that happens I usually want to get up and dance! Then I get depressed thinking about how I can't really get up and dance. Well, at least I still have my hearing to hear the beautiful music! I will post the song that I found here....in fact right now!
Awesome music!

So there you go, go listen to that and everything will seem just a little bit better (until you realized you can't dance around like a crazy girl:)

So today, is just another average Krista day. I did some wash, but didn't wake up until noon. Seems like that has been happening a lot lately. I have checked facebook like a bazillion times today.  I have contemplated a couple of times about turning onn my xbox and playing a game, but what game? I was so disapointed in the ending of mass effect 3 that I don't even want to try to play through it again with my second character like I did with one and two. It just seems pointless, seeing how it doesn't matter what I do, everything will basically turn out the same. I do have Fable 3, but I feel like I have played it through and done all I could.  Maybe I need a new game. Oh wait, maybe I should go write on my book, seeing how I am in a tryping/writing mood. Today is one of those days I really wish I had the energy I used to have. *thinking to self-"it could be worse", over and over in my head*

Well, if you have any recommendations for me on what I could be doing, or even a great book that you have read recently! It would be muchly appreciated!

Oh and BTW go check out this contest! It links you to the facebook page and there is a contest going on there for a free signed book from the author!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment