Monday, January 16, 2012

January 15, 2012 10:31 Kissimee Florida
Well we finally did make it to Florida last night around 7pm, I was really tired! First class was fun again. We had a nice meal, and I ate some really good salmon! This plane had larger seats then the other one. We arrived got out luggage and picked up our car renal. We were then off to find our hotel. It is a pretty nice hotel! We are staying in a Suite! Two bedrooms! I was so tired that I basically went to sleep.
Today we all actually slept in until noon! We must have been worn out from all of our travels yesterday, because I sure was! So we went over to Hollywood studios today and I got a cut button pin that says "1st visit"! We went and got in line at star tours. Wow, so I went on that ride when I was a kid over in Disneyland, and I didn't get sick then. This ride made me really really motion sick! It was so not fun! Rb and his dad enjoyed it though! I was really glad when it was over! After we got off that ride I am glad it was about time for the Indiana Jones movie production show was about to start and I am also glad it was outside so I could get fresh air. We were half hour early so we sat in the benches and by the time it started my motion sickness was gone. phew!! Watched a little bit of the Jedi training course ( a bunch of kids our trained to be Jedi's and they all get to defeat Darth Vader:).
Muppet 3D Movie was hilarious! It had some good jokes! Next we were just started walking around the park to see what was around. RB's dad saw a line to get your picture taken with mator and lightning McQueen and he wanted to get a picture of him with them for his grandson.
Next we were going to go to the "Honey I shrunk the kids" play park but it was closed by this time :( oh well. We then ventured over to the Hollywood movie ride. It was a fun ride:) You went through scenes from movies and they had some actors in the middle that took over the tram we were on :)
We then waited in line for the "toy story mania" ride. It actually only took us about forty minutes to finally get on the ride even though the line said like an hour and ten minute wait. It was a fun ride! You go around in a little vehicle and shoot a things. RB got the highest score in our car!
The park was closed by the time we got out of that ride and so we went and found our car and drove over to walmart. We had stuff to get, one of the things being a blanket! The blanket they have at the hotel does not let my body get air! So I kept waking up cold and wet! I know not a very pretty sight, but that's what happened! It was frustrating! But now I have a cute Tinkerbell blanket that will hopefully work better for me tonight. We got just stuff to heat up in the microwave at our hotel room for dinner. Whew! That was our first day in Florida. Stay tuned for more, and hopefully more pictures in this post! I am tired and that is why there aren't any pictures.

1 comment: