Tuesday, January 17, 2012

As of right now I am sitting on a bridge in front of splash mountain. I don't like log rides, mostly I don't like big hills they just drop you down. Today we are at magic kingdom! We drove here and parked our car and jumped onto a tram. The team doesn't drop you off at the park entrance, you either take a monorail or a ferry boat over to the park. I wanted to take the ferry! So that's what we did. When we first got into the parkwe went on.the train all the.way around the park, just so I could see what it was like. When we got off that there was a small bussish thing that was gonna take us to the castle, so I hoped on! Yeah it was fun! Here was a show going on at the castle so it stopped a little before it and we for out and watched the rest of the show. We then headed over to tomorrowland and went on the people movie, quite a nice slow ride to give you a good tour of the tommorrow land area. We got a fast pass for Rb for space mountain and then went on a thing( wouldnt call it a ride called stitches great escape. It was interesting.... We then went and waited on a bench while RB went on space mountain. We then ate at cosmos rays. Went onto future land and wacthed a three D movie about mickeys hat gettig lost by Donald duck. Then on its a small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment