Sunday, October 2, 2011

La dee Da!!

Hello Fellow People of the blogger world!
It is sunday and I decided it was time for a blog post, but I just don't feel like I have much to say. Lets se what my life has been doing..........this week I came down and stayed with RB. I have decided I am really really really going to miss living in a house. This aparment feels like the walls are paper thin and I can here everything. It is crazy, I woke up in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago to a baby crying and I swear it was in the next room. I was about to get up and go try and console the baby. It sounded like it had just woke up from a bad dream.
I went to a birthday party on saturday for my brother in law, it was fun to see alot of my family.
My apartment is really empty, maybe that is why it is so noisy.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the baby calms down! My apartment is pretty bare, but the walls are cinderblock ones, so it's not too noisy. Once you set up your furniture and book cases, it's pretty well insulated. Using thermal curtains kind of helps too :)

    ReplyDelete