Monday, September 19, 2011

2:20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe I didn't wake up until 2:20 pm today!!!!! I was frustrated, mad and in shock at that same time! What is with this body of mine. It wasn't a "I'm staying in bed trying to make myself sleep longer", I just was asleep!! I did wake up at 7am to tell RB goodbye when he left to work, then I fell asleep until 2:20pm..........CRAZY!
I don't think the vitamin b shot is working at all. It has been a week and I don't feel any different. As you can tell today is a frustrating day!
THINK POSITIVE
THINK POSITIVE
THINK POSITIVE
GRRRRRRRRRRR
AND what is with blogger!! The last four times I have tried to publish a blog, the "publish post" button does not work at all!! I have to go through my phone to publish it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment