I am writing from my phone tonight, it is after midnight though so I guess its early morning. I went to Vegas last weekend. We left Thursday and drove there. My husband ran ragnar! It was crazy! He has been planning it or a while. He ran it with his broher and his sister. They had a team of 12 people and ran 188 miles in 36 hours! Talk about craziness!
We went to a movie tonight. Puss in Boots! It was great, it made me smile and laugh! I want the sound track now! It has some music you just want to get up and move too! I love that kind.
My step sisters baby shower was a success! Lots of people came and I ordered a huge subway sandwich! Three foot sub, but it was like ten inches wide! This thing was huge and there were probably twenty people eating it and I still had about a foot left to take home. I bet tu can guess what we ate all weekend! My step sister is having a boy. I am so excited for her.
Last night my younger sister came over with a couple of friends. They were getting ready for a Halloween party and I did there make up! It was fun! I will have to post pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment