Hi Dear Blog!How are you today?? Me? well I am good. I slept a good part of the day, but that is kind of my fault for staying up late and playing games on the xbox. Ha ha....silly me.
I went grocery shopping today. It was fun, I guess. When I walked into the store and this guy was trying to sell me a subscription to the herald journal. He thought I was a student at college, but I told him I was already done there and he didn't believe me when I told him my age :) It was funny. I like people always thinking I am younger then I actually am. I didn't get one of course, I just check all the news online nowadays, but I did get free coupons. It was great!
My brother is in the other room right now watching the packers game, it is pretty funny to here him talk to the TV :)
I have decided to go to the doctors tomorrow and demand to make me better from this chronic mono!! JK ok, not really but I do have an apt tomorrow, and I will be asking for another shot of vitamin B. Am I crazy, going to the doctors to ask for a shot :) oh well. I really feel like it helped. At least I think it did, I just hope it wasn't a placebo effect. I don't think it was because I had been trying a lot of other things and none of them seemed to work.
I am currently planning a vacation for me, RB and my father in law to all go on!! It is going to be Epic!! At least I hope it will be.
My house is still on the market! So if you know anyone who is looking for a house in my area, let them know! It is such a wonderful house! I will miss it a lot, but life goes on. I do have a pretty cute apartment that I will be moving into as soon as our house sales.
Well that's about all for now
bye
I will be so sad when you leave ... but you're right, life goes on! :)
ReplyDelete