Tuesday, January 4, 2011

well i think i am done!

Hello fellow bloggers.
I believe I am done with my degree! I have passed both of my classes this semester and quite happy with my grades! Now I am just waiting for my advisor to go through everyone's transcripts and give the university a thumbs up or down on if we have met the requirements needed to graduate. I should be just fine.......but there is always that what if in the back of my mind.
Now I have just been wondering what I should do now......and there are a lot of options but they mostly depend on me getting most the way better from this chronic mono I have been dealing with for what seems like forever. So I am starting to work hard on that. Better sleep patterns, better eating, drinking lots of water, and I am adding in an exercise routine. It isn't much but stretching but I think it is best to start out slow. So I guess I a have a new years resolution;) well good luck to everyone else on their new years resolution! And send some of the luck and prayers my way to help me conquer mine.
Bye

1 comment:

  1. I think your new years resolution should be to have a baby!!! :) You can always come work out with me at Planet fitness every weekday at 4:45 AM (yes AM!). I'm glad that you are trying to get yourself better, I will most definately send some prayers your way. And get working on that baby I want to babysit for you!

    ReplyDelete